“Simply Naturals Ltd is a compliant business under GDPR & UK Data Protection Law."
"Click the S.H.I.E.L.D to verify our status.”
This site is owned by Simply Naturals Ltd whose registered office is at 2 Thorpe Court, Delta Way, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8RX United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 04288979 and we are the ‘Data Controller’ of the personal information you provide to us.
We are registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioners Office our registration number is: ZA015706
As a Data Controller, we will take all the necessary steps to comply with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and relevant subordinate legislation when handling any personal data which you may provide to us. This includes ensuring that data is fairly and lawfully processed; processed for limited purposes; adequate, relevant and not excessive; accurate; not kept longer than necessary; processed in accordance with your rights; secure; and not transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area.
If you have any queries regarding this policy please contact Mr Peter Willoughby at the postal address above or by email at Privacy@simplynaturals.com
We are committed to protecting your personal privacy and, in accordance with relevant data protection laws, we uphold strict security procedures for the collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information. We have described below the personal information we may gather about you, the purposes we will hold it for and the limited categories of people to whom we may disclose it.
Representatives connected with Simply Naturals.
Individual representatives of Simply Naturals who operate a business in their own right must have their own Privacy Policies and documentation with which to determine their interaction with the public. They are responsible for implementing, maintaining and updating their own systems as they apply to their own circumstances.
We recommend you speak directly with the individual representative, if you have any Privacy issues regarding personal data you have supplied to them.
What information do we collect and how may we use it?
* All visitors to the site:
During your visit to our site, we will only collect personal information that you choose to provide, if for example you contact us with an enquiry or request us to provide you with further information
If you share other people’s data with us, for example if you order on behalf of another person, you will need to check that person consents to you providing their information to us.
Simply Naturals will only supply data which personally identifies you to a third party or organisation:
i) Where we need to share or send the information to third parties or organisations who work with us or on our behalf to provide a product or service to you, which you have requested, such persons or organisations may only use this information in order to provide such product or service and not for any other purpose;
ii) Where we are required to forward the information or data in order to comply with any regulatory or legal process. Other than in the circumstances stated above, third parties will not have access to your personally identifiable data.
We may use the information held about you in the following ways:
* To administer any account you have with us
* To perform our contractual obligations to you
* To respond to your queries and requests
* To communicate with you if requested to do so
* To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner
* To provide you with the information, products and services requested from us
* To provide you with helpful information about our products or services
* To make improvements to the service we provide you
We also reserve the right to disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by law, such as to assist in any disputes, claims or investigations relating to your account or contract with us, and to detect and prevent fraudulent transactions.
How do we store and protect your data?
We take the security of your information seriously and we will ensure that the personal information you submit to us is kept private and secure. We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose the personal information you provide to us through the site to third parties, other than as listed below, unless we are required to do so by law.
Third parties who provide services on our behalf
If you have contracted with us we will share data only to the extent necessary for the performance of the contract, otherwise we will obtain specific consent from you before sharing your data.
The third parties who provide services on our behalf fall into the following categories:
* Our partners providing logistics, transport and external service support.
* Our business partners, distributors or advisors as our Data Processors for the purposes of initiating, completing or investigating a transaction with you.
* The service providers operating this website on our behalf
* Accountants, auditors, law firms, payment processors, information technology and support providers
* Advertising services, analytics services, content providers
The information we collect about you, is hosted and stored in the UK or other countries with similarly strict data protection regulation to the UK and European Union.
How long do we store your data?
Where you have purchased a product or service from us, we will hold your relevant personal details to enable us to provide after-sales services and to administer the contract any reasonable further period as established in our GDPR documentation.
Our data retention and deletion policy is summarised in the following table
|Information Type||Legal Basis||Retention Period|
|Speculative Enquiries||Consent||12 months from enquiry|
|Contractual Data||Contract||6 years after contract end|
|CCTV data||Legitimate interest||3 months from recording|
|Call recording||Legitimate Interest||12 months from recording|
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data.
You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right to restrict processing, object to processing as well as in certain circumstances the right to data portability. Please note we will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
To exercise any of these rights contact us at Privacy@simplynaturals.com
Lawful bases for data processing
We hold and process your data by lawfully allowed means, these include:
Your Consent: Consent is usually given by yourself when you contact us via the Website or personally when we discuss products or advice with you.
* Contractual obligations: This usually occurs when you contract with us to provide you with one of our products or services, full details of the contractual obligations both of us have will be documented at the time of creating the contract with us.
* Legal Obligation: When the processing is necessary for us to comply with the Law.
* Vital Interests: When the processing is necessary to protect someone's life.
* Public Task: When the processing is necessary for us to perform a task in the public interest or for an official function and the task or function has a clear basis in Law.
* Legitimate Interests: When the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests.
Our site is not directed at children and should not be accessed by them. We will not knowingly collect information from minors without their parent's or guardian's consent. If we discover that we have been provided with children’s data it will be immediately removed from our systems.
Third Party Websites
From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our suppliers or other third party sites. If you visit any of these sites please note they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data on their sites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data which we hold about you, please contact Mr Peter Willoughby Simply Naturals Ltd, 2 Thorpe Court, Delta Way, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8RX. There is no charge for this service. As soon as we are satisfied as to your identity, we will send you, within 30 days a copy of all the data we hold relating to you.
If you believe that any personal data or information which we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact Mr Peter Willoughby Simply Naturals Ltd, 2 Thorpe Court, Delta Way, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8RX. Any information or data which is found to be incorrect will be corrected as soon as practicable.
* If you wish to have your personal data removed entirely from our systems please contact Mr Peter Willoughby Simply Naturals Ltd, 2 Thorpe Court, Delta Way, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8RX. As soon as we are satisfied as to your identity and the data is not required to be kept for any other lawful reason or purpose it will be removed from our systems forthwith.
*If you so wish, your Data is provided to you electronically in a commonly used format such as email.
* If you are unhappy with any of the responses given to you by us you may complain about us to the regulator at the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or through their website www.ico.org.uk.
* Changes to this policy.
If you don’t find your concern addressed here, please contact Mr Peter Willoughby by e-mailing Privacy@simplynaturals.com