SIMPLY NATURALS LIMITED DISTRIBUTOR APPLICATION AND AGREEMENT
(Version 4_STC) January 2022
1. I am over eighteen (18) years of age and apply to become an Independent Distributor of Simply Naturals Ltd products on the terms and conditions set forth below and on the back of this form, as well as the documents which are expressly incorporated into this Agreement of Distributorship. I will become a Distributor only when my Distributorship is entered into Simply Naturals Ltd.’s Distributor records in United Kingdom, in its sole and absolute discretion. Until then, I am granted a provisional license to buy and sell Simply Naturals Ltd products.
2. If my spouse or I have previously owned or assisted in a Simply Naturals Ltd Distributorship, I will fill out the following:
Distributorship ID /Name/Application Date ____________________________________
Date of last activity in connection with that Distributorship ____________________
I acknowledge that the Rules of Conduct and Distributor Policies require a one-year period of inactivity following:
(a) Non-payment of the Business Licence Fee (BLF) or (b) resignation of any prior Distributorship, and I represent and warrant to Simply Naturals Ltd that such period has passed.
3. I hereby represent, warrant and agree that I:
a. Have received and have reviewed thoroughly the contents of a previously unopened Simply Naturals Ltd enrolment pack.
The enrolment pack includes explanatory materials, forms and products.
b. Am not relying upon any representations as to the financial results I might achieve.
c. Am aware that the only required purchase to become and succeed as a Simply Naturals Ltd Independent Distributor is the ‘Business Licence Fee’ (BLF).
4. Agreement to mediate, then arbitrate all disputes.
Simply Naturals Ltd and I agree that any claim or dispute arising out of or related to my Distributorship, including, without limitation, my rights, obligations and relationships with Simply Naturals Ltd (including any of its corporate affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors or employees), and/or with other Distributors, shall be resolved exclusively in the following way:
a. First, I will try in good faith to resolve the Claim by good faith negotiations;
b. If such negotiations are not successful, I will try in good faith to settle the Claim by mediation administered in London in accordance with the London Court of International Arbitration's ("LCIA") Mediation Procedure then in force, which sets out the procedures to be adopted, the process selection of the mediator and the costs involved, and which terms are hereby deemed incorporated;
c. And, finally if such mediation is not successful, either Simply Naturals Ltd or I may demand, as the sole and exclusive means and forum to resolve the Claim, binding arbitration in London, United Kingdom, by one arbitrator appointed in accordance with the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules (the "UNCITRAL Rules") in force at the time of commencement of the arbitration. Nothing in this clause 4 shall prevent either party from applying to the courts of the United Kingdom for interim relief, including interim relief under section 44 Arbitration Act 1996. The scope of the relief available under section 44(3) of the Arbitration Act 1996 shall not be limited to preservation of evidence or assets (notwithstanding any provision of the UNCITRAL Rules to the contrary). The arbitrator shall have the power to order on a provisional basis any relief which it would have power to order in a final award. The arbitrator shall apply laws of the United Kingdom to any questions regarding the validity of this clause 4 (insofar as any such questions are separable from questions as to the validity of the agreement of which this clause 4 forms part) including but not limited to any question as to the authority of the signatories to this agreement. Notwithstanding Article 32(2) of the UNCITRAL Rules, the parties agree that there shall be a right of appeal on a point of law under section 69 of the Arbitration Act 1996. Any such Rules that exist at the time this Agreement is executed, shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and proceedings pursuant to this paragraph, except as otherwise may be provided in the Dispute Resolution Provisions contained in Simply Naturals Ltd.’s Rules of Conduct and Distributor Policies as amended from time to time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Simply Naturals Ltd and I retain the right to commence actions for monetary consideration only, against each other in any small claims court of competent jurisdiction.
5. The Simply Naturals Ltd enrolment pack contains (among other things) the Rules of Conduct and Distributor Policies, the Sales and Marketing Plan, Ordering Procedures and Sample Forms. Those documents and such other rules and policies as Simply Naturals Ltd has published, or in the future may publish, together with such modifications and amendments as Simply Naturals Ltd shall make from time to time in its sole and absolute discretion (collectively, the "Rules"), are each hereby incorporated into this Agreement of Distributorship (each in its then most recently published form). These documents together with this Agreement form the entire agreement between us.
6. The Distributor understands that he/she may not purchase Products in excess value of Â£200 within seven (7) days of entering into this Agreement.
7. The term of my Distributorship will be a rolling monthly contract by way of the ‘Business Licence Fee’ (BLF). This fee is renewable on a monthly ongoing basis, subject to any changes to the rules, terms, conditions, procedures, requirements and processing fees as Simply Naturals Ltd shall determine in its sole and absolute discretion. I understand by paying the Business Licence Fee (BLF) I am agreeing to any changes, amendments or updates to the contract. I also understand this includes any changes, amendments or updates to the compensation plan, commissions, remuneration and rewards. I may cancel the Distributorship at any time by notifying Simply Naturals Ltd in writing to Head Office (UK) that I wish to do so. If I cancel the Distributorship within 14 days of entering into it, I may return any Simply Naturals Ltd products that I have purchased by virtue of my Distributorship and which remain unsold, to Simply Naturals Ltd (U.K.) provided that such products are in the condition in which they were in when I purchased them. In this case I may arrange a redelivery of such goods by contacting Distributor Services on 0207 993 5302. On receipt of the products in this condition, Simply Naturals Ltd will refund the price I paid for them minus a 20% restocking fee. If I choose to cancel the Distributorship within 14 days of entering into it, but have not purchased any goods, Simply Naturals Ltd will refund any other money I have paid by virtue of my Distributorship. Following termination of my Distributorship, I have the right to resell to Simply Naturals Ltd unused and resalable products purchased from Simply Naturals Ltd and unused and resalable portions of the enrolment pack, subject to the limitations, terms and conditions set forth in the Rules.
I understand it is my sole responsibility to ensure that I have read and understood the latest up to date distributor agreement and that this can be requested from Simply Naturals Ltd Head Office or downloaded by going to the company website at www.SimplyNaturals.com
8. Simply Naturals Ltd may terminate my Distributorship if it determines I have violated this Agreement (including without limitation the Rules or applicable law) or if I bring the company’s good name into disrepute. Simply Naturals Ltd may terminate, suspend or take other action regarding my Distributorship, in its sole and absolute discretion subject only to the limitations explicitly set forth in the Rules. Simply Naturals Ltd will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or financial losses (including commissions, shares and share option contracts) caused by termination.
9. Simply Naturals Ltd reserves the right without limitation and has sole and absolute discretion to alter, update, change, amend or edit the commission / marketing / payment plan and rank structure in any way whatsoever. Notification of any such changes will appear in the company newsletter. Simply Naturals Ltd will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or financial losses (including commissions, shares and share option contracts) caused by any such alterations, updates or amendments.
10. Simply Naturals Ltd will ‘claw back’ any commission payments made to the distributor in the previous 12 months if a customer or downline distributor within their commission payment structure effects a refund for any reason whatsoever.
11. As a Simply Naturals Ltd independent Distributor:
a. I will use my best efforts to promote the sale of Simply Naturals Ltd products to consumers in a manner that enhances the reputation of Simply Naturals Ltd. My success will only come from my sales of Simply Naturals Ltd products for consumption and those of persons I have sponsored, directly or indirectly.
b. I will not engage in any deceptive, unfair or illegal practice. I will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Simply Naturals Ltd from any cost or liability relating to any breach of this Agreement or violation of applicable law. Simply Naturals Ltd may offset against amounts which would otherwise be due me reasonable amounts to cover such indemnity.
c. I will conduct my Simply Naturals Ltd business as a self-employed independent contractor (determining my own schedule and objectives, responsible for my own expenses and any applicable taxes including taxes arising in respect of self-employed persons), not as an employee, agent, franchisee, securities holder, joint venturer fiduciary or beneficiary of Simply Naturals Ltd or any other Distributor. I will not be an employee of Simply Naturals Ltd for tax purposes or any other tax or other purpose, and I will not assert any position to the contrary.
d. If I sponsor others to become Distributors, I will do so in an ethical and lawful manner, and I will thereafter continue to sell and promote the sale of Simply Naturals Ltd products for consumption, will use my best efforts to train, assist and support those I sponsor to do the same and will communicate and lead by example. I will also allow without hindrance upline distributors to help train, assist and support those I sponsor. I will make no representations about Simply Naturals Ltd's products or income opportunity except in compliance with Simply Naturals Ltd's Rules and applicable law. I may not order product primarily to qualify to earn compensation, as opposed to purchases for my own consumption and amounts I consider reasonable to service my customers.
e. I agree and understand that SIMPLY NATURALS LTD (U.K.), 1D Thorpe Court, Delta Way, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8RX collects certain Personal Data about me. It does so to fulfil its obligations under the Distributor relationship and to provide me with the products and services requested. I understand my information may also be used to send me materials about Simply Naturals Ltd products and services, or other commercial information, including information on products of Simply Naturals Ltd's business partners.
f. I also understand and agree that my contact telephone number(s) may be given to my upline / downline team members and/or customers by Simply Naturals Ltd for the purposes of assisting them when required.
g. I understand that high earnings as a result of my Distributorship are not easily achieved, no representation has been made to me and I have not been misled in this regard.
h. I understand that I am a Data Controller in my own right pursuant to the UK-GDPR, Data Protection Act 2018 and other related Statutes and Regulations.
i. I confirm that I will keep my business compliant for Data Protection law and update the compliance of my business as necessary from time to time. Such compliance includes but is not limited to, acting correctly and lawfully in regard to Registration with the Information Commissioner; the transfer of data between my business and others; handling of business leads; Marketing my business and dealing with Subject Access Requests and Data Breaches.
12. During the term of my Distributorship:
a. And, thereafter for so long as they have economic value, my spouse and I will hold in confidence and trust for the exclusive benefit of Simply Naturals Ltd any trade secrets, formulas, business plans, or confidential or proprietary business information (including, without limitation, genealogies and other compilations of identifying and other data relating to other Distributors or customers), and any other information of commercial value relating to other Distributors or customers, provided by Simply Naturals Ltd or which I develop or obtain while a Distributor, and I will not use them, directly or indirectly, for any purpose other than the conduct of my Simply Naturals Ltd Distributorship.
b. During and for one (1) year after my Distributorship has ended myself and my spouse will not, directly or indirectly (through or by means of any other person, entity or artifice), solicit, promote, sponsor or recruit any Simply Naturals Ltd Distributor or any customer of Simply Naturals Ltd of whom I became aware in the course of my Simply Naturals Ltd Distributorship, to join, promote, sell or purchase products of, or participate (as a salesperson, distributor, agent or otherwise) in any other multi-level marketing or direct sales company and I will not encourage anyone to do what I have agreed not to do. I also understand that I may not join, promote, sell or purchase products of, or participate (as a salesperson, distributor, agent or otherwise) in any other multi-level marketing, affiliate or direct sales company unless expressly permitted by Simply Naturals Ltd in writing.
c. And, at all times after my Distributorship has ended I will use Simply Naturals Ltd's trade name, logo, trademarks and intellectual property only if and to the extent expressly permitted by Simply Naturals Ltd in writing.
13. The Distributorship may be sold, willed, assigned or transferred in accordance with the Rules and after written consent has been given within the terms and conditions specified by Simply Naturals Ltd in its sole and absolute discretion.
14. Simply Naturals Ltd is a family oriented business that expects its Distributors to conduct themselves with the highest ethics and integrity. I agree to do so. I represent and warrant that I have not been convicted of a crime involving dishonesty or violence to others.
15. Bonus Buying and Stacking.
“Bonus buying” includes (a) the enrolment of individuals or entities without their knowledge of and/or execution of a Distributor Application and Agreement by such individuals or entities; (b) the fraudulent enrolment of an individual or entity as a distributor or customer; (c) the enrolment or attempted enrolment of non-existent individuals or entities as distributors or customers (phantoms); or (d) the use of a credit / debit / payment card by or on behalf of a distributor or customer when the distributor or customer is not the account holder of such card without written authorisation from the account holder.
The term “stacking” includes, without limitation: (a) the failure to transmit to Simply Naturals Ltd the holding of more than one Distributor Application and Agreement (distributorship) within a single household, (b) receiving beneficial interest in more than one Distributor Application and Agreement (distributorship) directly or indirectly, (c) the placement or manipulation of Distributor Applications and Agreements (distributorships) for the purpose of maximising compensation pursuant to the Simply Natural Ltd's compensation pay plan, (d) providing financial assistance to other distributors for the purpose of maximising compensation pursuant to Simply Naturals Ltd's compensation pay plan, (e) buying or selling products or drop shipping through another's account to increase the payout commissions of your distributorship.
Examples of disallowed stacking structures includes, without limitation: Husband and Wife, Civil partnerships, co-habiting long term partners etc. with two separate distributor agreements (positions). The holding of additional phantom positions held in the names of third parties or anonymous account holders.
Bonus buying and stacking are material breaches of the Rules, terms, conditions, Policies and Procedures and are strictly and absolutely prohibited.
EXCEPTIONS: Exceptions to the "stacking" rules may be sought by writing to Simply Naturals Ltd detailing the circumstances. Any such granting of exceptions will be specifically detailed and given to the distributor in writing. This is usually intended to cover family members who are not direct partners or spouses such as sons and daughters over the age of 18 years living at the same address.
16. Poaching of another Distributor’s prospects (Including at Meetings).
Distributors who sponsor (or attempt to sponsor) persons who have been introduced to the Company and invited to join by another Distributor are 'poaching'. This is particularly offensive when a distributor has sent a prospect in good faith and trust to a meeting unattended and the prospect is approached to join by one of the other attendees. This kind of behaviour is unethical and upsetting for the legitimate sponsoring distributor. Poaching is regarded as a serious violation of Company Policy and will result in termination of the offending distributor's agreement.
WARNING: Poaching may render you liable to being sued personally as compensation for loss of income. This may include all revenues generated directly or indirectly by the ‘poached distributor’.
Notes: Sponsors and Team Leaders are expected to teach their Downline Distributors and teams good principles of networking and personal conduct and discourage their Downline Distributors from soliciting other Distributor’s meeting guests (‘poaching’) and all other bad practices such as excessive product stock purchasing and long-distance sponsoring in the absence of a commitment to support their new Distributors.
17. Movement of a Distributor to a new sponsor (distributors in your downline team).
Movement of downline distributors is allowed but only within the same month in which the distributor to be moved has enrolled. This means up to and including the last day of the enrolment month which closes at 23.59hrs GMT when the commission calculations are closed off. Simply Naturals Ltd will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or financial losses (including commissions, shares and share option contracts) caused by a distributor being moved to a new sponsor.
Exceptions to the above movement rule:
a) Movement may be approved if permission is given by at least 5 (five) upline team members in writing to Simply Naturals Ltd.
b) If a distributor cancels their distributorship agreement with Simply Naturals Ltd they may re-join under a different sponsor after a period of no less than 6 months has elapsed.
c) Simply Naturals Ltd may move any distributor to a new sponsor for any reason whatsoever if in the opinion of the directors it is in the best interests of Simply Naturals Ltd or the distributor that is being moved. Simply Naturals Ltd will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or financial losses (including commissions, shares and share option contracts) caused by a distributor being moved to a new sponsor.
18. Customer & Distributors Without a Sponsor (Orphans).
From time to time distributors and/or customers may join where there is no identifiable sponsor (orphan). Where this situation occurs Simply Naturals Ltd will interrogate the orphan in an attempt to determine the legitimate sponsor. Orphans must be claimed within a period of no longer than 90 days, after this time orphans become the sole property of Simply Naturals Ltd and may be placed wherever Simply Naturals Ltd deems appropriate without liability for any incidental or consequential damages or financial losses (including commissions, shares and share option contracts). If an orphan is claimed by a distributor within the 90 day period no ‘back commissions’ will be payable. Commissions will be payable from the date that the claim was approved by Simply Naturals Ltd at the sole discretion of the directors.
19. Approval for Promotion Material.
I the distributor agree and understand that any media used for the purpose of promoting the services or products of Simply Naturals Ltd requires written permission and compliance approval from the company before use. This includes but is not limited to eBay, Amazon, Adverts, Flyers, Forum posts, Articles, Reviews, Advertorials, Tweets, Facebook accounts, Twitter accounts, Internet Marketing, Postcards, Mailers, TV and Radio promotions, Podcasts, Emails, Domain Names, URLs and Websites. Domain names in particular shall not imply they belong to or are part of Simply Naturals Limited. Examples would be: simplynaturals.co, simply-naturals.org etc.
I the distributor also agrees and understands that any and all promotion material (including video and written testimonials) once approved become the sole property (including copyright) of Simply Naturals Ltd. Any such material may be used, altered, edited and quoted from in any manner that Simply Naturals Ltd deems appropriate. Simply Naturals Ltd maintains sole ownership and absolute discretion over all material relating to any of its products and services.
20. Sale prices for Sizzling Minerals and Advertising (Minimum Price Â£28.97).
I the distributor agree and understand that under no circumstances am I allowed to advertise Sizzling Minerals at less than Â£28.97 (twenty eight pounds and ninety seven pence). I also understand that I am not allowed to sell Sizzling Minerals to customers for less than Â£23.97 (twenty three pounds and ninety seven pence) unless it is a company approved trial offer. This restriction applies to any and all forms of advertising media both online and offline including but not limited to eBay, Amazon, Adverts, Flyers, Forum posts, Articles, Reviews, Advertorials, Tweets, Facebook accounts, Twitter accounts, Internet Marketing, Postcards, Mailers, TV and Radio promotions, Podcasts, Emails, Domain Names, URLs and Websites. Undercutting the Â£28.97 price point undermines the company business model and distributor network and is considered a serious breach and will result in distributor agreement termination for persistent offenders.
Note: The minimum advertised price of Â£28.97 also applies to any ‘lead in strategies’, this includes but is not limited to Information Packs, Trials, Reduced price samples, One time offers etc. Approved adverts ONLY must be used.
21. CLAIMS OF CURE OR TREATMENT IN SALES COPY
I understand that Simply Naturals Distributors, Affiliates, Promoters and Agents are strictly forbidden to make any claims whatsoever that Simply Naturals Ltd.’s products or services Cure or Treat any ailments or medical conditions. The use of the words CURE, TREATMENT, THERAPY etc. or any words that imply such context in sales copy is strictly forbidden. This restriction applies to all sales copy found in any and all forms of advertising media including but not limited to eBay, Amazon, Adverts, Flyers, Forum posts, Articles, Reviews, Advertorials, Tweets, Facebook accounts, Twitter accounts, Internet Marketing, Postcards, Mailers, TV and Radio promotions, Podcasts, Emails, Domain Names, URLs and Websites. Contravention of this rule will result in termination of the distributor agreement and renders the distributor personally liable to any fines or court costs resulting from contravention.
The distributor will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Simply Naturals Ltd from any cost or liability relating to any breach of the ‘claims of cure or treatment’ rules. The distributor may only use Company approved sales copy wording.
22. Advertising Standards rules and regulations.
I the distributor agree and understand that I must comply with the regulatory authorities that apply in any country I am operating in. I also understand that I am fully responsible for any breaches of advertising standards rules and regulations if I promote Simply Naturals Ltd.’s products or services using any promotion methods or marketing materials that have not been approved for use by independent agents or distributors of Simply Naturals Ltd. I understand that if I use unapproved promotion methods or marketing materials I will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Simply Naturals Ltd from any cost or liability relating to any breach of advertising standards rules and regulations.
I also agree that it is my responsibility to make myself aware of the current advertising standards rules and regulations that apply to me. (In the United Kingdom this is governed by the Advertising Standards Authority and the latest rules and regulation can be found at their website http://www.asa.org.uk)
23. Trade Marks.
There are two main registered and protected trade marks, these are ‘Simply Naturals’ and ‘Sizzling Minerals’. Any use of these trade marks in any media outside of company approved material is strictly prohibited unless written approval has been given by Simply Naturals Ltd. This also applies to all other protected trade marks registered by Simply Naturals Ltd.
24. Private statute of limitations and choice of law.
Despite any law or equitable doctrine or authority, any Claim (as defined in Paragraph 4), above shall be brought within one (1) year from the date the person or entity asserting the Claim that I first knew, or through the exercise of reasonable diligence should have known, that the Claim existed. For purposes of determining enforceability, and further determining what is the permissible scope of any Claim, this Agreement of Distributorship and all aspects of my relationship with Simply Naturals Ltd shall be governed by and interpreted by English Law without the application of conflict of law principles, regardless of whether the Claim is adjudicated pursuant to the dispute resolution process in this Agreement or in a court of law.
25. Force Majeure
In the event of a Force Majeure (unforeseeable / unpreventable event) Simply Naturals Ltd shall not incur any liability to the Distributor for any losses (including the payment of commissions, remuneration and rewards) or damages of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by the Distributor.
26. Miscellaneous legal provisions.
a. Neither Simply Naturals Ltd nor I shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages caused by breach, termination or suspension of this Agreement, whether or not the possibility of such damages is known by either Party, and no punitive or exemplary damages shall be awarded against either of us in any dispute against the other except as explicitly authorized by the law.
b. This Agreement (including documents incorporated herein and associated to, in their then published form) constitutes the entire Agreement between the Distributor and Simply Naturals Ltd.
c. If any one or more of the provisions contained herein shall for any reason be found by a court of competent jurisdiction or an arbitrator to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provisions shall be ineffective, but shall not in any way invalidate or otherwise affect any other provision. However, if any portion of Paragraph 4 above relating to arbitration is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then either Party or Simply Naturals Ltd shall have the right, but not the obligation, to require that a Claim be resolved exclusively in Courts located in London, of the United Kingdom, rather than through arbitration.
d. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties, their heirs and permitted successors in interest.
Please be aware of the following Statutory Warnings:
1. It is illegal for a promoter or a participant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to make a payment by promising benefits from getting others to join a scheme.
2. Do not be misled by claims that earnings are easily achieved.
I understand that my earnings are generated from the sale of products to end user customers and I am not paid for recruiting distributors into the Simply Naturals Ltd business opportunity.
I understand that I must NOT make any claimsthat Simply Naturals Ltd.’s products or services cure any ailments, diseases or medical conditions. I also understand I must NOT give any medical advice but should refer people to their health care professional.
By signing this document or clicking "I AGREE" online, you agree that you have read and are bound by the terms of this Agreement, and the Simply Naturals Ltd Distributor Application and Agreement, which is fully incorporated herein by reference (hereinafter, the "Agreement").
Electronic Disclosure Notice
All documents, including but not limited to, this Agreement, as well as all notices, disclosures and records (collectively, "Disclosures") relating to your account with Simply Naturals Ltd may be sent to you electronically at the email address indicated by you in the account profile form or by viewing the Disclosures on Simply Naturals Ltd.’s web site. Alternatively, Simply Naturals Ltd may provide you with Disclosures via fax or in the mail.
Consent to Electronic Disclosures
By signing this document or clicking "I AGREE" online, you agree to receive all Disclosures from Simply Naturals Ltd electronically which Simply Naturals Ltd may send to you by email or by posting the Disclosures on the internet.
Withdrawal of Consent or Change of Contact Details
You may withdraw your consent to electronic Disclosures in the future at any time without charge. If you need to update your contact details or to withdraw your consent, please call distributor services.
Tel: + 44 (0) 207 993 5302 or write to us at: Simply Naturals Ltd (U.K.), Distributor Services, Simply Naturals Ltd, Simply House, 1D Thorpe Court, Delta Way, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8RX, United Kingdom. Please indicate that you wish to receive all future communications in writing. We will send you a confirming notice once we have processed your change request.
NOT APPLYING ONLINE
If you are not signing up as a distributor though our online website please print out and use the ‘hard copy’ paper format. Complete and sign below then send the paper form to Head Office at Simply Naturals Ltd (U.K.), Distributor Services, Simply House, 1D Thorpe Court, Delta Way, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8RX, United Kingdom.
DISTRIBUTOR APPLICATION AND AGREEMENT - Between Simply Naturals Ltd (UK) and
FullName:__________________________________________________________ Signature:_________________________________________ Date:______________________
"I AGREE," to be bound by the terms of the Simply Naturals Ltd Distributor Application and Agreement as set out herein.
Name:_______________________________________________ ID No:_______________________
Simply Naturals Ltd, Simply House, 1D Thorpe Court, Delta Way, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8RX
Company Reg: 04288979 VAT No: 152 0623 48 Tel: +44 (0) 207 993 5302 STATUTORY WARNING
1. It is illegal for a promoter or a participant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to make a payment by promising benefits from getting others to join a scheme.
2. Do not be misled by claims that high earnings are easily achieved.
3. If you sign this contract, you have 14 days in which to cancel and get your money back.
Click Here to download a Copy of this Agreement